BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich Recipe
Here comes everyone’s favorite! Taste this delicious BBQ pulled pork sandwich that will make your tummy happy after a long day. It might take you some time to get it ready, but remember that great things take time. Serve it with homemade sauce for an out-of-planet moment of pleasure!
What you will need.
- 1½ – 2kg of pork shoulder
- 2 onions sliced
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp mustard powder
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- 1 ½ cup of tomato ketchup
- ¼ cup of vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- In a bowl, whisk brown sugar, salt, black pepper, mustard, and paprika powder. Rub this mixture all over the pork.
- Heat oven to 300F, place sliced onions in the bottom of a roasting dish and sit the pork on top of them. Then, pour 200 ml water, wrap the tin with foil, and bake the pork for 3-4 hours until the meat falls apart.
- Meanwhile, prepare the barbecue sauce. Mix ketchup, Worcestershire, vinegar, brown sugar, and mustard powder. Simmer it for 15 minutes until the sauce has a darker color.
- After the pork is done, let it cool for 1 hour. Then, rip it apart with your hands or by using two forks.
- Pour the barbecue sauce over the shredded pork and stir to combine. Finally, serve proportions on buns, and add any more toppings that you like.
This recipe is a good source of vitamin B12.